- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Foods to Eat for a Heavy Metal Detox
If you haven’t tried wheatgrass yet, you are in for a treat. Wheatgrass contains phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, B vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin A. Wheatgrass is also a powerful detoxifier that cleanses the body of toxins and neutralizes other toxins with enzymes. Wheatgrass is also a great source of healthy chlorophyll and tastes great to boot!
4. Chlorella and Spirulina
OK, so these are actually pond scum, but you can’t imagine what wonderful health benefits there are lurking in pond scum! These are amazing superfoods that are loaded valuable nutrients. Chlorella is rich in chlorophyll that has more than 20 vitamins and minerals, as well as all 18 amino acids. Spirulina also contains 18 vitamins and minerals, 8 amino acids, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
Combined both of these superfoods are high in antioxidants as well as proteins, and both do an amazing job removing heavy metals and other toxic chemicals that might be in the body. Since these foods are so good at absorbing metals, it’s very important that you purchase these items from a trusted source so that you don’t buy products that have been exposed to, and therefore absorbed, heavy metals from the ponds where they have been grown.
Cilantro is not only tasty, but it’s great at binding heavy metals, actually pulling them from the blood and other tissues, then allowing them to be removed from the body. Cilantro is so powerful at detox; it can actually be used to purify water! Read also how cilantro can clean tap water.
Continue to Page 3