- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
Never Heard of Spirulina? 10 Reasons You Should be Taking it Every Day!
You probably haven’t heard as much about spirulina as you have some of the other super foods that are regularly talked about but it’s such an outstanding one that you simply can’t leave it out of your diet! Spirulina is a very special kind of natural algae that has so many nutrients you simply can’t ignore it. When properly harvested from non-polluted bodies of water it’s one of the most powerful sources of nutrients around. Here is a list of the top 10 reasons you need to add this true super food into your daily meal plans.
1. Fights Infection
Spirulina has been shown to increase the number of anti-bodies that fight diseases in the body. Spirulina is almost 70 per cent protein so it increases your body’s natural production of white blood cells, which are the ones that fight infection and diseases.
2. Effective Against Anemia
Author Paul Pitchford explains in his book how spirulina and other types of algae can increase the body’s production of red blood cells, especially when taken along with vitamin B12.
3. Can Promote Weight Loss
If you are trying to lose weight spirulina may help you lose weight as it assists with the growth of lean muscle in the body. Find out 10 reasons why you can’t lose weight.
4. Lowers Cholesterol
In one study done in Japan in 1988 it was found that spirulina lowered cholesterol levels as it removed one of the underlying problems; inflammation.
5. Mood Improver
Many people who start taking spirulina say that they notice big improvements in their mood and mental health. Spirulina has high levels of L-tryptophan, an amino acid which produces melatonin and serotonin. These two chemicals improve your mood, making you feel calmer and happier. Read more how to naturally treat depression.
Continue to Page 2