- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Reasons Why You Can’t and Won’t Lose Weight
Have you been having luck with your weight loss plan, losing a few pounds a week, eating right, going to the gym? Well, good for you!
What’s this? You’re stuck on a plateau and the needle on that scale just won’t budge? Well, don’t worry. Check out these 10 common things that are keeping you stuck at that plateau and get the scale moving again.
1. Eat more
You read that correctly, eat more! Sometimes dieters eat so little they actually do more harm than good. Your body will want to protect you, to ensure your survival. Therefore, your metabolism will slow down, thinking that there is a famine. If you are eating a very low calorie diet, try adding a few hundred calories and watch the weight start to move down once again.