- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
10 Reasons Why You Can’t and Won’t Lose Weight
Have you been having luck with your weight loss plan, losing a few pounds a week, eating right, going to the gym? Well, good for you!
What’s this? You’re stuck on a plateau and the needle on that scale just won’t budge? Well, don’t worry. Check out these 10 common things that are keeping you stuck at that plateau and get the scale moving again.
1. Eat more
You read that correctly, eat more! Sometimes dieters eat so little they actually do more harm than good. Your body will want to protect you, to ensure your survival. Therefore, your metabolism will slow down, thinking that there is a famine. If you are eating a very low calorie diet, try adding a few hundred calories and watch the weight start to move down once again.