- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Reasons Why You Can’t and Won’t Lose Weight
2. Don’t misjudge portion sizes
Most people misjudge the size of the portion they are eating. Research has shown that when we use small dishes, we are much more accurate in judging a portion size than when we use larger dishes. When you use large dishes you will more than likely vastly underestimate the number of calories.
Although measuring can be a pain, it will be worth it in the long haul when you see your weight drop again.