- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
Chances are, you know already that fiber isn’t only beneficial, but essential for your health in many ways. But even the abundance of processed “high-fiber” foods on the modern market doesn’t prevent the overwhelming deficiency among the general population. Artificially enriched products such as breads and cereals aren’t able to solve the problem, as more than 90% of modern Americans still don’t get the daily recommended amount of this nutrient.
Fiber (primarily found in fresh foods) is vital for your digestion and to prevent a range of diseases, such as cancer, kidney stones, obesity, and heart disease.
Click on image to enlarge