- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
Chances are, you know already that fiber isn’t only beneficial, but essential for your health in many ways. But even the abundance of processed “high-fiber” foods on the modern market doesn’t prevent the overwhelming deficiency among the general population. Artificially enriched products such as breads and cereals aren’t able to solve the problem, as more than 90% of modern Americans still don’t get the daily recommended amount of this nutrient.
Fiber (primarily found in fresh foods) is vital for your digestion and to prevent a range of diseases, such as cancer, kidney stones, obesity, and heart disease.
Click on image to enlarge