- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
Chances are, you know already that fiber isn’t only beneficial, but essential for your health in many ways. But even the abundance of processed “high-fiber” foods on the modern market doesn’t prevent the overwhelming deficiency among the general population. Artificially enriched products such as breads and cereals aren’t able to solve the problem, as more than 90% of modern Americans still don’t get the daily recommended amount of this nutrient.
Fiber (primarily found in fresh foods) is vital for your digestion and to prevent a range of diseases, such as cancer, kidney stones, obesity, and heart disease.
Click on image to enlarge