- Don’t Just Sit There! (The Frightening Side Effects Of Sedentary Lifestyle) Infographic
- What You Need To Know About Ovarian Cancer
- The Shocking Downside For Women Who Are Ultra Slim
- How Dangerous Is Salt For Your Health?
- Green Tea Facts And Impressive Health Perks Video
- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
Chances are, you know already that fiber isn’t only beneficial, but essential for your health in many ways. But even the abundance of processed “high-fiber” foods on the modern market doesn’t prevent the overwhelming deficiency among the general population. Artificially enriched products such as breads and cereals aren’t able to solve the problem, as more than 90% of modern Americans still don’t get the daily recommended amount of this nutrient.
Fiber (primarily found in fresh foods) is vital for your digestion and to prevent a range of diseases, such as cancer, kidney stones, obesity, and heart disease.
Click on image to enlarge