- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Biotin: Why It’s Essential To Our Health Infographic
Another name for biotin is vitamin B7. It’s one of the key nutrients that play a major part in the functioning of our bodies, including digestive, nervous system and cardiovascular health.
Biotin is widely known as a nutrient that can help improve our appearance, because it helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails. That’s why you can often find it as an ingredient in beauty, skin and hair care products.
However, this nutrient is more effective when it’s consumed in food. If you are looking for ways to load up on biotin, turn to avocado, berries, cauliflower, fish, eggs, legumes and meats.
Below are some reason why you should consider doing so!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.