- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
What Does Your Body Language Say About You? Video
Body language is considered to be a kind of nonverbal communication.
It means that physical behavior can demonstrate a person’s feelings and even thoughts. Knowledge of basic body language signals will help you to prevent confusion in your life, make it easier for you to understand other people around you, and help you to look more insightful.
The video of Amy Cuddly lecture will help you to learn how to recognize body language.
Enjoy the presentation and share with us if it was helpful to you.