- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Boost Your Health With Yogurt (And Useful Tips On How To Pick The Right One!)
Improve Physical and Mental Health
If you are prone to colds or suffer from frequent health issues, yogurt can be an easy way to supplement your diet while improving your condition. In fact, the healing powers of yogurt have been confirmed by at least two separate scientific studies. The results of each study suggested that those who ate yogurt regularly were less likely to catch a cold, and this was especially true during flu season. You can also improve your mental health on top of your physical.
You can also safeguard your health with the ingestion of probiotics found in common yogurt brands. Studies have shown that yogurt protects people who are vulnerable to environmental factors including pollutants and even heavy metals.
How to Pick the Best Yogurt
Yogurt is a common item in the grocery store, but how do you buy the best type? Many yogurts contain excess sugar and preservatives, especially brands geared toward children. In order to get the most out of the yogurt you purchase, be sure to look for active cultures and check for a certifying label on the container.
If you are handy in the kitchen you can also try making your own homemade yogurt. It is actually very easy and economical.
READ ALSO: 15 Herbs that Boost Lung Health
Follow these instructions, and you’ll be on your way to better health and wellbeing with a little effort.