- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Are Breast Implants Dangerous? Video
Statistics say that about 40% of women who have breast implants would like to get rid of them.
This time, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Dr. Kolb, the founder of Plasticos Surgery Center and Millenium Healthcare in Atlanta. She created a special program to help women with implants, and is also the author of the book The Naked Truth About Breast Implants: From Harm To Healing, which tells its readers everything they should know before the surgery, enumerates all possible risks and outcomes, and gives recommendations on what to do in such situations.
Surprisingly, breast implants are not forever, like most people think – their lifetime is about 8-12 years, so you will have to remove them one day. Watch the video and tell us whether you are still in favor of breast implants!