- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Are Breast Implants Dangerous? Video
Statistics say that about 40% of women who have breast implants would like to get rid of them.
This time, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Dr. Kolb, the founder of Plasticos Surgery Center and Millenium Healthcare in Atlanta. She created a special program to help women with implants, and is also the author of the book The Naked Truth About Breast Implants: From Harm To Healing, which tells its readers everything they should know before the surgery, enumerates all possible risks and outcomes, and gives recommendations on what to do in such situations.
Surprisingly, breast implants are not forever, like most people think – their lifetime is about 8-12 years, so you will have to remove them one day. Watch the video and tell us whether you are still in favor of breast implants!