- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Cataract Guide Infographic
Cataract is a disorder that occurs mostly in elderly people and characterized by a clouding of the lens inside an eye.
The disease is dangerous as it causes problems with sight and in future may lead to complete blindness. That’s why it is important to recognize the illness in time and be ready to cure it. Traditionally, the treatment for the disease is surgical interference.
To find out more information about cataract, look trough the infographic and learn the guide of the disease. How to prevent cataract? If you have some ideas, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge