- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
- How To Eliminate Back Pain Caused By Backpacks
- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
Cataract Guide Infographic
Cataract is a disorder that occurs mostly in elderly people and characterized by a clouding of the lens inside an eye.
The disease is dangerous as it causes problems with sight and in future may lead to complete blindness. That’s why it is important to recognize the illness in time and be ready to cure it. Traditionally, the treatment for the disease is surgical interference.
To find out more information about cataract, look trough the infographic and learn the guide of the disease. How to prevent cataract? If you have some ideas, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge