- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Cataract Guide Infographic
Cataract is a disorder that occurs mostly in elderly people and characterized by a clouding of the lens inside an eye.
The disease is dangerous as it causes problems with sight and in future may lead to complete blindness. That’s why it is important to recognize the illness in time and be ready to cure it. Traditionally, the treatment for the disease is surgical interference.
To find out more information about cataract, look trough the infographic and learn the guide of the disease. How to prevent cataract? If you have some ideas, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge