- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
Herbal tea is a great choice whenever you need a warming caffeine-free drink. Different types of this plant-based beverage (it’s not technically a tea, although we often call it so) have their own valuable health benefits.
Herbs are widely known for their ability to calm the mind and cure insomnia, but their healing properties don’t end there. Drinking herbal tea can help you with other health conditions as well.
The infographic below shows some basic herbs for you to start with and explains what each of them can treat most effectively. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge