- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
Herbal tea is a great choice whenever you need a warming caffeine-free drink. Different types of this plant-based beverage (it’s not technically a tea, although we often call it so) have their own valuable health benefits.
Herbs are widely known for their ability to calm the mind and cure insomnia, but their healing properties don’t end there. Drinking herbal tea can help you with other health conditions as well.
The infographic below shows some basic herbs for you to start with and explains what each of them can treat most effectively. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge