- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Check Out this Ancient Natural Remedy to Reduce Pain and Inflammation
Quick and Easy Instant Ginger Ale
- 1 Cup of fresh, organic ginger root, finely chopped
- 2 Cups of pure water
- 1 Organic lemon or lime (juice only)
- Honey (to taste)
- Sparkling water
- Pour the water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil
- Add the ginger, reduce the heat, and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and allow to cool just a bit
- Strain into a glass container. This is ginger syrup
- Mix one part of the ginger syrup with 3 parts of sparkling water
- Add the lemon or lime juice and sweeten with a bit of honey to taste
- Serve over ice
Bet you can’t wait to get started! Enjoy!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.