- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
A Chili A Day Keeps The Doctor Away? Infographic
People like chili peppers for their taste and flavor. However, they can also improve your health and longevity.
The infographic featured below delves into this topic. It presents some surprising facts about chili peppers and explains their nutritional properties and possible health benefits you can gain by adding them to your diet.
Chilies contain vitamins A and C, iron, copper and potassium. But their main active ingredient is capsaicin. Apart from giving chilies their spicy flavor, it’s known to have some beneficial medical properties.
Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge