- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
A Chili A Day Keeps The Doctor Away? Infographic
People like chili peppers for their taste and flavor. However, they can also improve your health and longevity.
The infographic featured below delves into this topic. It presents some surprising facts about chili peppers and explains their nutritional properties and possible health benefits you can gain by adding them to your diet.
Chilies contain vitamins A and C, iron, copper and potassium. But their main active ingredient is capsaicin. Apart from giving chilies their spicy flavor, it’s known to have some beneficial medical properties.
Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge