- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
A Chili A Day Keeps The Doctor Away? Infographic
People like chili peppers for their taste and flavor. However, they can also improve your health and longevity.
The infographic featured below delves into this topic. It presents some surprising facts about chili peppers and explains their nutritional properties and possible health benefits you can gain by adding them to your diet.
Chilies contain vitamins A and C, iron, copper and potassium. But their main active ingredient is capsaicin. Apart from giving chilies their spicy flavor, it’s known to have some beneficial medical properties.
Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge