- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
A Chili A Day Keeps The Doctor Away? Infographic
People like chili peppers for their taste and flavor. However, they can also improve your health and longevity.
The infographic featured below delves into this topic. It presents some surprising facts about chili peppers and explains their nutritional properties and possible health benefits you can gain by adding them to your diet.
Chilies contain vitamins A and C, iron, copper and potassium. But their main active ingredient is capsaicin. Apart from giving chilies their spicy flavor, it’s known to have some beneficial medical properties.
Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge