- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
A Chili A Day Keeps The Doctor Away? Infographic
People like chili peppers for their taste and flavor. However, they can also improve your health and longevity.
The infographic featured below delves into this topic. It presents some surprising facts about chili peppers and explains their nutritional properties and possible health benefits you can gain by adding them to your diet.
Chilies contain vitamins A and C, iron, copper and potassium. But their main active ingredient is capsaicin. Apart from giving chilies their spicy flavor, it’s known to have some beneficial medical properties.
Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.