- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
10 Uses For Witch Hazel Infographic
Witch hazel is a plant originally grown in North America and some parts of Asia. Its bark and leaves have healing properties, and therefore are used for treating a variety of skin-related health conditions. Among them are acne, inflammation, insect bites and blisters.
Its powerful antioxidant and astringent properties make witch hazel a perfect agent for reducing the signs of aging, reducing the risk of cancer, preventing cellular damage and speeding up the healing process.
If that isn’t enough to convince you that witch hazel should be a staple in your medicine cabinet, check out the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge