- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
10 Uses For Witch Hazel Infographic
Witch hazel is a plant originally grown in North America and some parts of Asia. Its bark and leaves have healing properties, and therefore are used for treating a variety of skin-related health conditions. Among them are acne, inflammation, insect bites and blisters.
Its powerful antioxidant and astringent properties make witch hazel a perfect agent for reducing the signs of aging, reducing the risk of cancer, preventing cellular damage and speeding up the healing process.
If that isn’t enough to convince you that witch hazel should be a staple in your medicine cabinet, check out the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.