- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
10 Uses For Witch Hazel Infographic
Witch hazel is a plant originally grown in North America and some parts of Asia. Its bark and leaves have healing properties, and therefore are used for treating a variety of skin-related health conditions. Among them are acne, inflammation, insect bites and blisters.
Its powerful antioxidant and astringent properties make witch hazel a perfect agent for reducing the signs of aging, reducing the risk of cancer, preventing cellular damage and speeding up the healing process.
If that isn’t enough to convince you that witch hazel should be a staple in your medicine cabinet, check out the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge