- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
- 25 Ways to Use Aloe Vera That Will Blow Your Mind!
10 Uses For Witch Hazel Infographic
Witch hazel is a plant originally grown in North America and some parts of Asia. Its bark and leaves have healing properties, and therefore are used for treating a variety of skin-related health conditions. Among them are acne, inflammation, insect bites and blisters.
Its powerful antioxidant and astringent properties make witch hazel a perfect agent for reducing the signs of aging, reducing the risk of cancer, preventing cellular damage and speeding up the healing process.
If that isn’t enough to convince you that witch hazel should be a staple in your medicine cabinet, check out the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge