- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
10 Uses For Witch Hazel Infographic
Witch hazel is a plant originally grown in North America and some parts of Asia. Its bark and leaves have healing properties, and therefore are used for treating a variety of skin-related health conditions. Among them are acne, inflammation, insect bites and blisters.
Its powerful antioxidant and astringent properties make witch hazel a perfect agent for reducing the signs of aging, reducing the risk of cancer, preventing cellular damage and speeding up the healing process.
If that isn’t enough to convince you that witch hazel should be a staple in your medicine cabinet, check out the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge