- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
A Comprehensive Guide To Apples Infographic
Apples are among the most popular foods in the world. It’s not surprising, because they taste good and they’re also good for you.
Apples contain an impressive amount of phytonutrients and antioxidants. They’re also low in calories and have zero saturated fats. Their high levels of dietary fiber work to improve digestion and slow down the absorption of bad cholesterol.
This fruit is a great source of vitamin C, too. This powerful antioxidant strengthens the immune system and fights harmful free radicals.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about apples: their history, health benefits, fun facts and more.