- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
A Comprehensive Guide To Apples Infographic
Apples are among the most popular foods in the world. It’s not surprising, because they taste good and they’re also good for you.
Apples contain an impressive amount of phytonutrients and antioxidants. They’re also low in calories and have zero saturated fats. Their high levels of dietary fiber work to improve digestion and slow down the absorption of bad cholesterol.
This fruit is a great source of vitamin C, too. This powerful antioxidant strengthens the immune system and fights harmful free radicals.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about apples: their history, health benefits, fun facts and more.