- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
A Comprehensive Guide To Apples Infographic
Apples are among the most popular foods in the world. It’s not surprising, because they taste good and they’re also good for you.
Apples contain an impressive amount of phytonutrients and antioxidants. They’re also low in calories and have zero saturated fats. Their high levels of dietary fiber work to improve digestion and slow down the absorption of bad cholesterol.
This fruit is a great source of vitamin C, too. This powerful antioxidant strengthens the immune system and fights harmful free radicals.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about apples: their history, health benefits, fun facts and more.