- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
A Comprehensive Guide To Apples Infographic
Apples are among the most popular foods in the world. It’s not surprising, because they taste good and they’re also good for you.
Apples contain an impressive amount of phytonutrients and antioxidants. They’re also low in calories and have zero saturated fats. Their high levels of dietary fiber work to improve digestion and slow down the absorption of bad cholesterol.
This fruit is a great source of vitamin C, too. This powerful antioxidant strengthens the immune system and fights harmful free radicals.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about apples: their history, health benefits, fun facts and more.