- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
A Comprehensive Guide To Apples Infographic
Apples are among the most popular foods in the world. It’s not surprising, because they taste good and they’re also good for you.
Apples contain an impressive amount of phytonutrients and antioxidants. They’re also low in calories and have zero saturated fats. Their high levels of dietary fiber work to improve digestion and slow down the absorption of bad cholesterol.
This fruit is a great source of vitamin C, too. This powerful antioxidant strengthens the immune system and fights harmful free radicals.
Look at the infographic below to learn more about apples: their history, health benefits, fun facts and more.