- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
The old saying has been around since the beginning of time: “An apple a day will keep the doctor away.” We have heard it for so long but has anyone questioned exactly how an apple can keep you so healthy?
Well, it turns out that there are so many ways this tasty fruit can help improve your health that it has earned the accolade of being the first “superfood.” It is relatively inexpensive, there are a number of varieties, and it has a refreshing and not-too-sweet flavor. That alone would make it easy to add to your daily diet. But when you find out all the other apple benefits for health, you will start adding it to your grocery list.
1. Weight loss
An apple has so much going for it you would think that anyone wanting to lose weight would eat one every day. Apples have no cholesterol, fat, or sodium, they are low in calories, and each medium apple contains about 5 grams of fiber. Because fiber helps to keep you feeling full, overweight people can use this to their advantage by eating an apple around 15 minutes before they eat a meal.
Continue to Page 2