- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
The old saying has been around since the beginning of time: “An apple a day will keep the doctor away.” We have heard it for so long but has anyone questioned exactly how an apple can keep you so healthy?
Well, it turns out that there are so many ways this tasty fruit can help improve your health that it has earned the accolade of being the first “superfood.” It is relatively inexpensive, there are a number of varieties, and it has a refreshing and not-too-sweet flavor. That alone would make it easy to add to your daily diet. But when you find out all the other apple benefits for health, you will start adding it to your grocery list.
1. Weight loss
An apple has so much going for it you would think that anyone wanting to lose weight would eat one every day. Apples have no cholesterol, fat, or sodium, they are low in calories, and each medium apple contains about 5 grams of fiber. Because fiber helps to keep you feeling full, overweight people can use this to their advantage by eating an apple around 15 minutes before they eat a meal.
Continue to Page 2