- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
The old saying has been around since the beginning of time: “An apple a day will keep the doctor away.” We have heard it for so long but has anyone questioned exactly how an apple can keep you so healthy?
Well, it turns out that there are so many ways this tasty fruit can help improve your health that it has earned the accolade of being the first “superfood.” It is relatively inexpensive, there are a number of varieties, and it has a refreshing and not-too-sweet flavor. That alone would make it easy to add to your daily diet. But when you find out all the other apple benefits for health, you will start adding it to your grocery list.
1. Weight loss
An apple has so much going for it you would think that anyone wanting to lose weight would eat one every day. Apples have no cholesterol, fat, or sodium, they are low in calories, and each medium apple contains about 5 grams of fiber. Because fiber helps to keep you feeling full, overweight people can use this to their advantage by eating an apple around 15 minutes before they eat a meal.
Continue to Page 2