- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
Places Where Sugar Might Be Hiding Infographic
How much sugar do you eat? It’s possible that you actually consume much more sugar than you think and exceed the amounts recommended by doctors and nutritionists. Even if you don’t eat much candy, it doesn’t necessarily mean that your sugar intake is under control.
That’s because sugar (which can go by different names) has the habit of hiding in all kinds of foods. Just think about your breakfast cereal, or pasta sauce, or ketchup. Most of these prepackaged products contain sugar.
Click on image to enlarge