- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
Places Where Sugar Might Be Hiding Infographic
How much sugar do you eat? It’s possible that you actually consume much more sugar than you think and exceed the amounts recommended by doctors and nutritionists. Even if you don’t eat much candy, it doesn’t necessarily mean that your sugar intake is under control.
That’s because sugar (which can go by different names) has the habit of hiding in all kinds of foods. Just think about your breakfast cereal, or pasta sauce, or ketchup. Most of these prepackaged products contain sugar.
Click on image to enlarge