- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Places Where Sugar Might Be Hiding Infographic
How much sugar do you eat? It’s possible that you actually consume much more sugar than you think and exceed the amounts recommended by doctors and nutritionists. Even if you don’t eat much candy, it doesn’t necessarily mean that your sugar intake is under control.
That’s because sugar (which can go by different names) has the habit of hiding in all kinds of foods. Just think about your breakfast cereal, or pasta sauce, or ketchup. Most of these prepackaged products contain sugar.
Click on image to enlarge