- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Places Where Sugar Might Be Hiding Infographic
How much sugar do you eat? It’s possible that you actually consume much more sugar than you think and exceed the amounts recommended by doctors and nutritionists. Even if you don’t eat much candy, it doesn’t necessarily mean that your sugar intake is under control.
That’s because sugar (which can go by different names) has the habit of hiding in all kinds of foods. Just think about your breakfast cereal, or pasta sauce, or ketchup. Most of these prepackaged products contain sugar.
Click on image to enlarge