- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
At the first sight, the word “addictive” may sound like way too serious of an adjective to describe something as mundane as sugar. After all, addiction is a grave condition in which someone returns to a harmful substance despite the negative consequences.
However, labeling sugar as one such substance isn’t an exaggeration. There is a clear evidence that this popular sweetener, which is added to various processed foods, could indeed be compared to more serious drugs.
Watch the video below to learn more. Write your opinion in the comments below.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.