- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
At the first sight, the word “addictive” may sound like way too serious of an adjective to describe something as mundane as sugar. After all, addiction is a grave condition in which someone returns to a harmful substance despite the negative consequences.
However, labeling sugar as one such substance isn’t an exaggeration. There is a clear evidence that this popular sweetener, which is added to various processed foods, could indeed be compared to more serious drugs.
Watch the video below to learn more. Write your opinion in the comments below.