- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Choosing Between Yoga And Pilates Infographic
Yoga and Pilates are becoming more and more popular, though yoga appeared more than 5,000 years ago and Pilates was created by Joseph Pilates in the 1920s.
If you want to be on trend and not lag behind all your friends, you should definitely take up one of these physical practices. It’s not only a way to stay hip, but a way to stay healthy as well. If you are not sure which practice to choose, look through the infographic below. Here, you will see the main differences between yoga and Pilates.
Well, what will you choose?
Click on image to enlarge