- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Choosing Between Yoga And Pilates Infographic
Yoga and Pilates are becoming more and more popular, though yoga appeared more than 5,000 years ago and Pilates was created by Joseph Pilates in the 1920s.
If you want to be on trend and not lag behind all your friends, you should definitely take up one of these physical practices. It’s not only a way to stay hip, but a way to stay healthy as well. If you are not sure which practice to choose, look through the infographic below. Here, you will see the main differences between yoga and Pilates.
Well, what will you choose?
Click on image to enlarge