- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- What You Should Do to Find Out About How to Write a Personal Essay Before You’re Left Behind
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
Choosing Between Yoga And Pilates Infographic
Yoga and Pilates are becoming more and more popular, though yoga appeared more than 5,000 years ago and Pilates was created by Joseph Pilates in the 1920s.
If you want to be on trend and not lag behind all your friends, you should definitely take up one of these physical practices. It’s not only a way to stay hip, but a way to stay healthy as well. If you are not sure which practice to choose, look through the infographic below. Here, you will see the main differences between yoga and Pilates.
Well, what will you choose?
Click on image to enlarge