- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Clean Eating 101 Infographic
We’ve all heard the term “clean eating”, but what is it? Clean eating is essentially eating foods that you feel good about putting into your body. These include foods with no preservatives, no refined sugars and eating whole foods (fresh and raw fruits and veggies) instead of processed foods.
Sounds good, right? Below are some basic tips to get you started on your clean eating journey.
(Click on the image to enlarge).