- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Quinoa: The Good Grain Infographic
Quinoa is a protein packed grain originating from South America. It can be used in a variety of dishes, making a great alternative to white and brown rice. It’s nutrients and ability to fill you up and leave you satisfied make quinoa an excellent choice for dieters with a carb craving. Check out these interesting facts about quinoa and share your healthy quinoa recipes below!
(Click on image to enlarge).