- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Quinoa: The Good Grain Infographic
Quinoa is a protein packed grain originating from South America. It can be used in a variety of dishes, making a great alternative to white and brown rice. It’s nutrients and ability to fill you up and leave you satisfied make quinoa an excellent choice for dieters with a carb craving. Check out these interesting facts about quinoa and share your healthy quinoa recipes below!
(Click on image to enlarge).