- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Debunking The Greatest Vegetarian Myth Ever Video
So many people believe in myths surrounding the vegetarian diet. The biggest one is, of course, the wide-spread belief that people who eat plant-based food don’t get enough protein in comparison with meat eaters. This myth has persisted for years and is still so strong in the minds of the general population that vegetarianism opponents continue to use it as their main argument.
However, studies show that this statement might not be true. While it is possible to lack protein when eating a vegetarian diet, maintaining the healthy level of protein intake is much easier than lacking it. In fact, you have to work hard to avoid protein in your plant-based food. Watch the video to learn more!