- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Debunking The Greatest Vegetarian Myth Ever Video
So many people believe in myths surrounding the vegetarian diet. The biggest one is, of course, the wide-spread belief that people who eat plant-based food don’t get enough protein in comparison with meat eaters. This myth has persisted for years and is still so strong in the minds of the general population that vegetarianism opponents continue to use it as their main argument.
However, studies show that this statement might not be true. While it is possible to lack protein when eating a vegetarian diet, maintaining the healthy level of protein intake is much easier than lacking it. In fact, you have to work hard to avoid protein in your plant-based food. Watch the video to learn more!