- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Learn How Cycling Can Change Your Life And Environment Infographic
Cycling is a very effective and easy way to get fit and healthy. It’s not difficult to incorporate into your daily life, because bike riding is also a form of transportation. And it’s a comparatively safer form of physical activity, as it puts less strain on your joints than, for example, running.
Besides, changing a car for a bike saves money and improves the environmental situation.
Of course, there are many other reasons to use two-wheeled transport, whether for commuting or recreational purposes. Take a look at the infographic below to get motivated!
Click on image to enlarge