- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Learn How Cycling Can Change Your Life And Environment Infographic
Cycling is a very effective and easy way to get fit and healthy. It’s not difficult to incorporate into your daily life, because bike riding is also a form of transportation. And it’s a comparatively safer form of physical activity, as it puts less strain on your joints than, for example, running.
Besides, changing a car for a bike saves money and improves the environmental situation.
Of course, there are many other reasons to use two-wheeled transport, whether for commuting or recreational purposes. Take a look at the infographic below to get motivated!
Click on image to enlarge