- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Dementia: The Facts Infographic
All of us will grow old; there is no cure for aging.
Dementia is a condition wherein there is a loss of nerve cells in the brain, causing the brain to shrink otherwise known as brain atrophy. Common symptoms include memory loss, impaired cognition and loss of physical coordination. The symptoms depend on the area of the brain that is damaged.
Scroll down to know more about dementia and to determine if you are prone to this horrible condition.
(Click on image to enlarge)