- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
Dementia: The Facts Infographic
All of us will grow old; there is no cure for aging.
Dementia is a condition wherein there is a loss of nerve cells in the brain, causing the brain to shrink otherwise known as brain atrophy. Common symptoms include memory loss, impaired cognition and loss of physical coordination. The symptoms depend on the area of the brain that is damaged.
Scroll down to know more about dementia and to determine if you are prone to this horrible condition.
(Click on image to enlarge)