- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Dementia: The Facts Infographic
All of us will grow old; there is no cure for aging.
Dementia is a condition wherein there is a loss of nerve cells in the brain, causing the brain to shrink otherwise known as brain atrophy. Common symptoms include memory loss, impaired cognition and loss of physical coordination. The symptoms depend on the area of the brain that is damaged.
Scroll down to know more about dementia and to determine if you are prone to this horrible condition.
(Click on image to enlarge)