- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Dementia: The Facts Infographic
All of us will grow old; there is no cure for aging.
Dementia is a condition wherein there is a loss of nerve cells in the brain, causing the brain to shrink otherwise known as brain atrophy. Common symptoms include memory loss, impaired cognition and loss of physical coordination. The symptoms depend on the area of the brain that is damaged.
Scroll down to know more about dementia and to determine if you are prone to this horrible condition.
(Click on image to enlarge)