- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Disability in America: The Nation’s Largest Minority Group Infographic
50 million people in the United States have disabilities, and any one of us may join them at any time.
In fact, one in four people today will become disabled before they retire. Do you know what the most common disabilities are? Or what famous people who accomplished great things were disabled? Find out this and much more about disabilities with this informational infographic.
(click on image to enlarge)