- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Disability in America: The Nation’s Largest Minority Group Infographic
50 million people in the United States have disabilities, and any one of us may join them at any time.
In fact, one in four people today will become disabled before they retire. Do you know what the most common disabilities are? Or what famous people who accomplished great things were disabled? Find out this and much more about disabilities with this informational infographic.
(click on image to enlarge)