- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
The Disturbing Reasons To Stop Using Petroleum Jelly Video
Petroleum jelly can be found in medicine cabinets of many homes around the country. It’s been a traditional go-to skin remedy for more than a century, and still continues to be used as a topical ointment.
Used to treat a range of conditions, including dryness of skin, nose bleeds and chest colds, petroleum jelly is still believed to be a universal cure for milder health issues.
However, this old and tried remedy may not be as harmless as you think. Watch the video featured below to learn why you might be better off without it.