- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Disturbing Reasons To Stop Using Petroleum Jelly Video
Petroleum jelly can be found in medicine cabinets of many homes around the country. It’s been a traditional go-to skin remedy for more than a century, and still continues to be used as a topical ointment.
Used to treat a range of conditions, including dryness of skin, nose bleeds and chest colds, petroleum jelly is still believed to be a universal cure for milder health issues.
However, this old and tried remedy may not be as harmless as you think. Watch the video featured below to learn why you might be better off without it.