- 9 Healthy And Flexible Ingredients For Efficient Meal Prep Video
- Sweeteners: Healthier Than Sugar?
- Are There Downsides To Eating Beetroot?
- Clean Eating Grocery List You’ll Want To Print Out Infographic
- The Best Essential Oils For Effective Parasite Cleanse Video
- Daily Fiber Benefits: These Are Crucial!
- What’s The Difference Between Cacao VS Cocoa? Which Is Healthier?
The Disturbing Reasons To Stop Using Petroleum Jelly Video
Petroleum jelly can be found in medicine cabinets of many homes around the country. It’s been a traditional go-to skin remedy for more than a century, and still continues to be used as a topical ointment.
Used to treat a range of conditions, including dryness of skin, nose bleeds and chest colds, petroleum jelly is still believed to be a universal cure for milder health issues.
However, this old and tried remedy may not be as harmless as you think. Watch the video featured below to learn why you might be better off without it.