- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
It’s getting warmer outside, and it means that bugs are coming out to terrorize our lives. To save yourself from the nasty mosquitoes and alike, you can buy a chemical repellent at your local store. However, you can also try and make your own nontoxic and completely natural bug spray at home.
Check out the ingredients you need in the infographic featured below. Just mix them up in a small bottle with a diffuser and you’re ready to ward the mosquitoes away. Let us know how this recipe is working for you in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge