- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Some of the most common symptoms of gluten sensitivity are:
1. Digestive Problems – Including gas, abdominal pain, bloating, and IBS.
2. Cognitive Issues – Such as an inability to focus, dizziness, tingling sensations in the extremities, and brain fog.
3. Extreme Fatigue – If you become abnormally tired during the day, this is often a sign of gluten sensitivity.
4. Symptoms of Fibromyalgia – Although some doctors will deny it, the weakness and skeletal pain that most people call fibromyalgia is actually a sensitivity to gluten.
5. Hormonal Imbalance – If you suffer from PMS, extreme menopause symptoms, or unexplained fertility problems, you could have a gluten sensitivity.
6. Joint Pain and/or Inflammation – Many people who are suffering from inflammation or joint pain do not have arthritis or other issues, they are simply overly sensitive to gluten, or they are allergic to gluten.
7. Emotional Issues – Depression, drastic mood swings, panic attacks or extreme feelings of anxiety when there is no cause for such feelings might be a gluten sensitivity.
8. Frequent Headaches and/or Migraines
9. Skin Rashes – Unexplained rashes or other types of skin problems, such as psoriasis or eczema.
10. Keratosis Pilaris – This is another type of skin issue that many people who have a gluten sensitivity develop. This skin issue causes rough, discolored bumps and/or hardened patches of skin, usually around the arms, thighs, or even on the cheeks of the face.
Continue to Page 3