- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
All About E-Cigarettes: What They Really Do To Your Health Infographic
Since their introduction to the market in 2004, the use of e-cigarettes has been growing dramatically. Often, they’re regarded as a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes and a transitional step which makes it easier to stop smoking altogether.
However, the claims that e-cigarettes are less dangerous to our health may not be true. Some studies have shown that they contain chemicals causing lung diseases, so their supposed safety still remains under question.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge