- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Eating Disorder Because Of Social Media Infographic
Social media is a cool invention of out time, nowadays most of us can’t imagine their life without communication through the internet.
There are tons of benefits of social media that make our lives easier. But spending most of time at the computer also has a lot of bad sides that make our life more monotonous, computer confines us and we spend less time outside. But who could think that social media is able to cause eating disorder?
If you are not aware of this fact, look through the infographic below and you will be surprised to know some shocking facts up to the topic. What do you think about it? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge