- Could This Be The Healthiest Bread Recipe In The World? Video
- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
Eating Disorder Because Of Social Media Infographic
Social media is a cool invention of out time, nowadays most of us can’t imagine their life without communication through the internet.
There are tons of benefits of social media that make our lives easier. But spending most of time at the computer also has a lot of bad sides that make our life more monotonous, computer confines us and we spend less time outside. But who could think that social media is able to cause eating disorder?
If you are not aware of this fact, look through the infographic below and you will be surprised to know some shocking facts up to the topic. What do you think about it? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge