- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Everything You Should Know About Parkinson’s Disease Infographic
Parkinson’s disease is a disorder of central nervous system that is characterized by some symptoms: shaking, slowness of movement, rigidity, difficulty with working and gait.
When the disease is developing, the symptoms are only adding and adding to the first bunch. The treatment for the disease exists, but the problem is that this treatment is effective only at the early symptoms, that is why it is very important not to wait for something, but to consult the doctor immediately!
The infographic below contains some useful information about the disease that every educated person should know. So, don’t be lazy and learn this data.
Click on image to enlarge