- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Exciting Natural Treatments For Asthma That Really Work!
- Onions – Loaded with sulphur, onions will decrease inflammation of the lungs, clear congested airways, and improve breathing in a matter of minutes. Unfortunately, you need to take a big bite or two out of a raw onion for this to work. If you can deal with the strong taste, this will work wonders for you.
- Figs – This simple fruit encourages respiratory health and drains mucus from the respiratory system, which will ease breathing difficulties. Wash 3 dried figs and soak them overnight in a cup of water. In the morning, eat the figs and drink the water on an empty stomach for easier breathing all day long.
- Raw Organic Honey – This is one of the oldest treatments for asthma. Raw organic honey contains ethereal oil and alcohol that helps to reduce the symptoms of asthma. Mix one teaspoon of hone into a glass of hot water and drink slowly 2 or three times per day. You might also try mixing half a teaspoon of cinnamon in one teaspoon of honey and swallowing this just before bed. This will remove phlegm from the throat, which makes breathing easier, eliminates coughing, which will help you to sleep better.
- Lemons – Many people who suffer from asthma have low levels of vitamin C in their bodies. Lemons are super healthy for the body; they are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which can help to reduce asthma symptoms. You can add the juice of half a lemon to a glass of water and drink two or three times per day. You can add lemon juice to the honey mixture above for a double whammy of asthma fighting power.
- Coffee – The caffeine found in coffee can help to control attacks because it works as a natural bronchodilator. The stronger the coffee, the better the results. Drinking a cup of hot coffee will help clear the airways and help you breathe easier, but this, of course, is not a good solution close to bedtime as the caffeine might keep you awake. Don’t drink more than three cups of coffee a day. If coffee isn’t your thing, you can also try hot black tea.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – This is another old home remedy that, when consumed on a daily basis, can reduce the frequency as well as the severity of attacks. Apple cider vinegar will help to strengthen the lungs, as well as the immune system. Try to drink 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 8 ounces of water. You can always add honey to improve the taste.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.