- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Why Should You Exercise? Video
Statistics show that about 80% of Americans don’t do any physical exercise.
Dr. Mercola and Dr. James Chestnut insist on the idea that it’s impossible to achieve good results in health issues without doing any exercise, because exercise is an important must-have nutrient for the genetic expression of health and homeostasis.
Most people don’t exercise because they’ve never tried it, and there is a stereotype that working out is boring, hard, and time-consuming. But the doctors try to change such ideas about the subject and suggest a program that will help you clear your personal barriers and start to consider exercise as an essential part of your day.
Do you do exercises every day, and what are your favorite ones?