- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Why Should You Exercise? Video
Statistics show that about 80% of Americans don’t do any physical exercise.
Dr. Mercola and Dr. James Chestnut insist on the idea that it’s impossible to achieve good results in health issues without doing any exercise, because exercise is an important must-have nutrient for the genetic expression of health and homeostasis.
Most people don’t exercise because they’ve never tried it, and there is a stereotype that working out is boring, hard, and time-consuming. But the doctors try to change such ideas about the subject and suggest a program that will help you clear your personal barriers and start to consider exercise as an essential part of your day.
Do you do exercises every day, and what are your favorite ones?