- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
Food Or Medicine: What Do You Choose? Infographic
Paying attention to what we eat is very important—there are many reasons for that. Processed fast food may be tasty and time-saving, but it’s harmful to our health.
While taking a pill may seem to be the easiest way to fight an illness, it may not be the best one. The amount of money Americans spend on healthcare is staggering, as people turn to medications without giving a thought to the alternatives—such as changes in their diets, which are bound to give more sustainable improvements in the long run.
Read the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge