- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Food Or Medicine: What Do You Choose? Infographic
Paying attention to what we eat is very important—there are many reasons for that. Processed fast food may be tasty and time-saving, but it’s harmful to our health.
While taking a pill may seem to be the easiest way to fight an illness, it may not be the best one. The amount of money Americans spend on healthcare is staggering, as people turn to medications without giving a thought to the alternatives—such as changes in their diets, which are bound to give more sustainable improvements in the long run.
Read the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge