- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Too Many Prescription Pills? Infographic
Abusing prescription medication may seem much less dangerous than taking illegal drugs. Sometimes the fact that drugs are approved and prescribed by a competent doctor misleads people to believe that they are completely harmless and safe to use in whatever way they choose. However, this is not true. Taking prescribed medication in ways and quantities that differ from your doctor’s instructions can lead to serious results, such as drug addiction and overdose.
Take a look through the infographic below to learn more about prescription medication abuse in the US.
Don’t forget to write your thought on this topic in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge