- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Too Many Prescription Pills? Infographic
Abusing prescription medication may seem much less dangerous than taking illegal drugs. Sometimes the fact that drugs are approved and prescribed by a competent doctor misleads people to believe that they are completely harmless and safe to use in whatever way they choose. However, this is not true. Taking prescribed medication in ways and quantities that differ from your doctor’s instructions can lead to serious results, such as drug addiction and overdose.
Take a look through the infographic below to learn more about prescription medication abuse in the US.
Don’t forget to write your thought on this topic in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge