- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Too Many Prescription Pills? Infographic
Abusing prescription medication may seem much less dangerous than taking illegal drugs. Sometimes the fact that drugs are approved and prescribed by a competent doctor misleads people to believe that they are completely harmless and safe to use in whatever way they choose. However, this is not true. Taking prescribed medication in ways and quantities that differ from your doctor’s instructions can lead to serious results, such as drug addiction and overdose.
Take a look through the infographic below to learn more about prescription medication abuse in the US.
Don’t forget to write your thought on this topic in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge