- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Too Many Prescription Pills? Infographic
Abusing prescription medication may seem much less dangerous than taking illegal drugs. Sometimes the fact that drugs are approved and prescribed by a competent doctor misleads people to believe that they are completely harmless and safe to use in whatever way they choose. However, this is not true. Taking prescribed medication in ways and quantities that differ from your doctor’s instructions can lead to serious results, such as drug addiction and overdose.
Take a look through the infographic below to learn more about prescription medication abuse in the US.
Don’t forget to write your thought on this topic in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge