- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
The Aloe Vera plant is naturally aesthetic and beautiful to look at. Its greenery livens up any space where it is placed. But the beauty of this plant is more than skin deep, for within this plant you’ll find innumerable healing properties. Today, we would like to bring you this Aloe Vera smoothie recipe to enhance your health and well-being!
Aloe vera is noted for many health benefits, which are attributed to the content of the plant. These include:
- Several amazing vitamins: A, B12, C, and E
- A number of enzymes, such as amylase and cellulose
- Minerals, including calcium, copper, magnesium, and zinc
- Fatty acids that add anti-inflammatory properties.
… Just to name a few!
Beauty From the Inside out
This recipe is not for your skin or your hair — it’s for your digestive health. Much research has shown that our health begins in our gut, and that having a healthy digestive tract can result in greater health and overall well-being. As a side note, if you have a very sensitive stomach, you may wish to consult a health professional before trying this recipe.
Aloe Vera Smoothie – Fruit and Aloe Elixir
You’ll need the following ingredients to make the smoothie.
- 1 medium Aloe Vera leaf, filleted (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk, your choice
- 1/2 cup of mango chunks (fresh would be perfect, but frozen are also ok)
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh would be perfect, but frozen are also ok)
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- A little honey, maple syrup, or stevia to sweeten (optional)
Mix all ingredients and blend.
Optional: You may wish to add some chia seeds, or other seeds, for an extra nutrition boost.
For many people, the texture of Aloe Vera in a beverage, which some compare to a gelatin, can be very off-putting. This is why it is suggested that you add it to a smoothie with a few other healthy ingredients to avoid any unfavorable textures that may cause you to halt at trying this incredible healing plant in a beverage.
Just give this Fruit and Aloe Vera Elixir a try, and you surely will not be disappointed with this smoothie!