- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
Geranium Essential Oil: 16 Health Benefits And Uses Infographic
If you’re interested in aromatherapy, you probably know about geranium essential oil. It’s a versatile oil used for improving your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
One of the geranium oil’s strongest assets is its powerful benefits for your skin. It’s helpful for treating acne, reducing inflammation and giving your skin a beautiful and radiant look.
Geranium oil is also beneficial for your psychological well-being. Diffusing a few drops in your room can help alleviate anxiety, improve your mood and make you feel confident and energized.
Here are 16 health benefits of geranium essential oil. Let us know about your favorite uses in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge