- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Geranium Essential Oil: 16 Health Benefits And Uses Infographic
If you’re interested in aromatherapy, you probably know about geranium essential oil. It’s a versatile oil used for improving your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
One of the geranium oil’s strongest assets is its powerful benefits for your skin. It’s helpful for treating acne, reducing inflammation and giving your skin a beautiful and radiant look.
Geranium oil is also beneficial for your psychological well-being. Diffusing a few drops in your room can help alleviate anxiety, improve your mood and make you feel confident and energized.
Here are 16 health benefits of geranium essential oil. Let us know about your favorite uses in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge