- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
Geranium Essential Oil: 16 Health Benefits And Uses Infographic
If you’re interested in aromatherapy, you probably know about geranium essential oil. It’s a versatile oil used for improving your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
One of the geranium oil’s strongest assets is its powerful benefits for your skin. It’s helpful for treating acne, reducing inflammation and giving your skin a beautiful and radiant look.
Geranium oil is also beneficial for your psychological well-being. Diffusing a few drops in your room can help alleviate anxiety, improve your mood and make you feel confident and energized.
Here are 16 health benefits of geranium essential oil. Let us know about your favorite uses in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge