- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Geranium Essential Oil: 16 Health Benefits And Uses Infographic
If you’re interested in aromatherapy, you probably know about geranium essential oil. It’s a versatile oil used for improving your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
One of the geranium oil’s strongest assets is its powerful benefits for your skin. It’s helpful for treating acne, reducing inflammation and giving your skin a beautiful and radiant look.
Geranium oil is also beneficial for your psychological well-being. Diffusing a few drops in your room can help alleviate anxiety, improve your mood and make you feel confident and energized.
Here are 16 health benefits of geranium essential oil. Let us know about your favorite uses in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge