- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
Geranium Essential Oil: 16 Health Benefits And Uses Infographic
If you’re interested in aromatherapy, you probably know about geranium essential oil. It’s a versatile oil used for improving your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
One of the geranium oil’s strongest assets is its powerful benefits for your skin. It’s helpful for treating acne, reducing inflammation and giving your skin a beautiful and radiant look.
Geranium oil is also beneficial for your psychological well-being. Diffusing a few drops in your room can help alleviate anxiety, improve your mood and make you feel confident and energized.
Here are 16 health benefits of geranium essential oil. Let us know about your favorite uses in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge