- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Give Your Dog Healthy Treats – Three Terrific Recipes You Can Make At Home!
2. Peanut Butter Chews
Every dog in the world loves peanut butter and, perhaps best of all, it’s really good for them! Peanut butter is a great source of protein as well as a great source of Vitamin E and Vitamin H. if your dog’s coat has lost its shine, these little treats will add a beautiful luster and shine to his coat and nails as well as make his skin soft and supple again. Most store bought treats are simply filled with a peanut butter flavoring and not real peanut butter.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix 2.5 cups of flour, 1 large egg, and one teaspoon of baking powder
- Mix these together, then add 1 cup of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of honey
- Roll out this dough to ½ inch thickness and cut into shapes
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 20 minutes
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container
Continue to Page 3