- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
Where Do Good Ideas Come From? Video
In 2010 author Steven Johnson published his 7th book, “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation.”
Steven Johnson is 46 years old, and has already written 9 books, is known as a good father and husband, a co-founder of 3 websites, and a television host.
In his book “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation” Steven explains the secrets of creativity that have been used by great thinkers and innovators. In the video below Steven Johnson talks about some of the main ideas in his book.
Well, where do you think good ideas come from?