- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Where Do Good Ideas Come From? Video
In 2010 author Steven Johnson published his 7th book, “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation.”
Steven Johnson is 46 years old, and has already written 9 books, is known as a good father and husband, a co-founder of 3 websites, and a television host.
In his book “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation” Steven explains the secrets of creativity that have been used by great thinkers and innovators. In the video below Steven Johnson talks about some of the main ideas in his book.
Well, where do you think good ideas come from?