- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
Are Cosmetics Killing Us? Video
The average American woman uses around 12 personal care products every day. The average man uses about 6.
Many of these products contain a number of harmful chemicals. Less than 20% of all the chemicals used in cosmetics are more or less safe, but others are very dangerous. Most people don’t know the difference between what is safe to use, and what may cause us harm. Many of these chemicals may cause cancer, skin problems, and brain problems. Some of them even influence our reproductive system.
In the video below you will learn the truth about your cosmetics. Be prepared to look at your cosmetic products in a new way.
What do you think? Are you ready to toss your makeup bag?