- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Is So Good About Minimalism? Video
Have you heard about the trend called minimalism? It’s been sweeping people like a whirlwind, and if you still don’t know what it is, it’s time to catch up.
Being counter-cultural in nature, minimalism stands against everything we have been taught to buy into – namely, all the marketing techniques and advertisement trying to sell us things we don’t really need. In a society which praises itself in consumerism and accumulation of possessions, minimalism invites us to simplify our life by owning less. Here are some benefits of minimal lifestyle (most of them are health related).