- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Got Laundry Stains? We’ve Got Answers!
2. Blood Stains
These are one of the hardest things to remove. One of the best tricks here is to only wash and rinse in COLD water. Hot water will only set the stain in permanently. Soak the stained item in COLD water overnight, then apply equal amounts of ammonia and water directly on the stain and let it sit for another 20 to 30 minutes. Wash as you normally would.
3. Ink Stains
If you have ever had an ink pen break over your clothes, then you know how hard this can be to get rid of! Don’t despair. There is one way to remove ink stains that works every time. Massage aerosol hairspray to the ink stain and then run under cold water. Repeat until gone. Be sure you are using aerosol hairspray, not the pump ones. You might have to do this three or four times, but it will work if you are persistent.
Continue to Page 3