- This Neat Chart Will Save Your Food From Getting Spoiled Infographic
- Insanely Simple 3-Step Guide To Boosting Your Metabolism Video
- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
Green Tea Vs Black Tea: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Green tea and black tea may be coming from the same plant, but they certainly have different properties and flavors. The processes of making each of them also vary. While the leaves of the green variety undergo a minimal amount of processing, black tea leaves are fermented by the oxidation process (here is where they become black).
One may get impression that green tea is favored in the healthy lifestyle community, but is it really the better option? Watch the video featured below to find out which one wins the challenge of being the healthiest.