- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Green Tea Vs Black Tea: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Green tea and black tea may be coming from the same plant, but they certainly have different properties and flavors. The processes of making each of them also vary. While the leaves of the green variety undergo a minimal amount of processing, black tea leaves are fermented by the oxidation process (here is where they become black).
One may get impression that green tea is favored in the healthy lifestyle community, but is it really the better option? Watch the video featured below to find out which one wins the challenge of being the healthiest.