- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Green Tea Vs Black Tea: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Green tea and black tea may be coming from the same plant, but they certainly have different properties and flavors. The processes of making each of them also vary. While the leaves of the green variety undergo a minimal amount of processing, black tea leaves are fermented by the oxidation process (here is where they become black).
One may get impression that green tea is favored in the healthy lifestyle community, but is it really the better option? Watch the video featured below to find out which one wins the challenge of being the healthiest.