- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Green Tea Vs Black Tea: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Green tea and black tea may be coming from the same plant, but they certainly have different properties and flavors. The processes of making each of them also vary. While the leaves of the green variety undergo a minimal amount of processing, black tea leaves are fermented by the oxidation process (here is where they become black).
One may get impression that green tea is favored in the healthy lifestyle community, but is it really the better option? Watch the video featured below to find out which one wins the challenge of being the healthiest.