- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
Green Tea Vs Black Tea: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Green tea and black tea may be coming from the same plant, but they certainly have different properties and flavors. The processes of making each of them also vary. While the leaves of the green variety undergo a minimal amount of processing, black tea leaves are fermented by the oxidation process (here is where they become black).
One may get impression that green tea is favored in the healthy lifestyle community, but is it really the better option? Watch the video featured below to find out which one wins the challenge of being the healthiest.