- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
Mushrooms are a kind of fungi which contain some of the most potent nutrients for our health. There are many types of edible mushrooms, and some of them you’ve probably heard about, such as porcini, oyster, or chanterelles.
However, there is also a danger when it comes to eating mushrooms, as many species are not suitable for food and can be dangerous. Consuming such mushrooms can lead to digestive problems and even more serious repercussion.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn the basics you need to know about edible mushrooms and their variety, as well as some cooking advice.
Click on image to enlarge