- Starch Intolerance Could Pose Serious Health Problems
- What To Eat For Stress Relief
- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
Mushrooms are a kind of fungi which contain some of the most potent nutrients for our health. There are many types of edible mushrooms, and some of them you’ve probably heard about, such as porcini, oyster, or chanterelles.
However, there is also a danger when it comes to eating mushrooms, as many species are not suitable for food and can be dangerous. Consuming such mushrooms can lead to digestive problems and even more serious repercussion.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn the basics you need to know about edible mushrooms and their variety, as well as some cooking advice.
Click on image to enlarge