- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Herbal Remedies for High Blood Pressure
If you have checked out the Mediterranean diet at all you most likely noticed that olives are a big part of it! Olive oil has been found in numerous studies to reduce blood pressure.
The University of Naples, in Italy, performed a study as to the importance of olive oil in the diet.
Researchers discovered that 40 grams of olive oil daily reduced the amount of medication patients with hypertension needed by as much as 50 percent.
Use extra-virgin olive oil as it’s the polyphenols in extra virgin oil that is given the credit for the blood pressure reducing abilities.