- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
High Time You Stopped Smoking Infographic
Statistics says that more than 60% of people around the world are regular active or passive smokers.
These numbers are not comforting at all. Smoking inflicts a great harm on our organism and causes a great number of diseases of heart, livers and influences on other parts of our body by indirection. The infographic below is hoped to make you stop smoking immediately. Looking through the information from it, you will find out some shocking facts about smoking.
Remember, being a smoker you do harm not only to your health, but also to you relatives and friend and even unknown people that are around you. If you have some disagreements, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge