- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
High Time You Stopped Smoking Infographic
Statistics says that more than 60% of people around the world are regular active or passive smokers.
These numbers are not comforting at all. Smoking inflicts a great harm on our organism and causes a great number of diseases of heart, livers and influences on other parts of our body by indirection. The infographic below is hoped to make you stop smoking immediately. Looking through the information from it, you will find out some shocking facts about smoking.
Remember, being a smoker you do harm not only to your health, but also to you relatives and friend and even unknown people that are around you. If you have some disagreements, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge