- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
High Time You Stopped Smoking Infographic
Statistics says that more than 60% of people around the world are regular active or passive smokers.
These numbers are not comforting at all. Smoking inflicts a great harm on our organism and causes a great number of diseases of heart, livers and influences on other parts of our body by indirection. The infographic below is hoped to make you stop smoking immediately. Looking through the information from it, you will find out some shocking facts about smoking.
Remember, being a smoker you do harm not only to your health, but also to you relatives and friend and even unknown people that are around you. If you have some disagreements, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge