- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
How Alcohol Affects The Body Infographic
A perfect way to unwind after a long and stressful day is by hanging out with friends and drinking some beer. But there are times when you’ve had too much and you barely control your actions.
When you drink alcohol without eating anything first, 80% of the alcohol that you drink will directly go to your bloodstream and into your brain. Once it reaches your brain, it will then act like a shield to the two hemispheres, blocking their communication with each other, making you lose control of your actions. It is also the reason why you slur when you are drunk.
Below is an infographic of the facts regarding alcohol and what happens to your body when you drink it with an empty stomach.
(Click on image to enlarge)