- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
- What Is Lion’s Mane And Why Is It So Good For Your Health? Video
- Best 8 Knockout Kidney Detox Juice Recipes
- Top 10 Household Items Known To Cause Cancer
- 55 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories For Any Taste Infographic
How Alcohol Affects The Body Infographic
A perfect way to unwind after a long and stressful day is by hanging out with friends and drinking some beer. But there are times when you’ve had too much and you barely control your actions.
When you drink alcohol without eating anything first, 80% of the alcohol that you drink will directly go to your bloodstream and into your brain. Once it reaches your brain, it will then act like a shield to the two hemispheres, blocking their communication with each other, making you lose control of your actions. It is also the reason why you slur when you are drunk.
Below is an infographic of the facts regarding alcohol and what happens to your body when you drink it with an empty stomach.
(Click on image to enlarge)