- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
How Alcohol Affects The Body Infographic
A perfect way to unwind after a long and stressful day is by hanging out with friends and drinking some beer. But there are times when you’ve had too much and you barely control your actions.
When you drink alcohol without eating anything first, 80% of the alcohol that you drink will directly go to your bloodstream and into your brain. Once it reaches your brain, it will then act like a shield to the two hemispheres, blocking their communication with each other, making you lose control of your actions. It is also the reason why you slur when you are drunk.
Below is an infographic of the facts regarding alcohol and what happens to your body when you drink it with an empty stomach.
(Click on image to enlarge)