- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
How Alcohol Affects The Body Infographic
A perfect way to unwind after a long and stressful day is by hanging out with friends and drinking some beer. But there are times when you’ve had too much and you barely control your actions.
When you drink alcohol without eating anything first, 80% of the alcohol that you drink will directly go to your bloodstream and into your brain. Once it reaches your brain, it will then act like a shield to the two hemispheres, blocking their communication with each other, making you lose control of your actions. It is also the reason why you slur when you are drunk.
Below is an infographic of the facts regarding alcohol and what happens to your body when you drink it with an empty stomach.
(Click on image to enlarge)