- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Dosages That Kill Infographic
As we go about our everyday lives and routines, we encounter different substances and chemicals. These chemicals such as caffeine, arsenic, aspirin, ibuprofen and nicotine may be safe at certain levels, but once you’ve reached the toxicity levels of those substances, you might die. You should know the toxicity levels, or “the killer dosage” of these substances to determine the amount or dosage that you should avoid when ingesting them.
Below is an infographic of some of the every substances that you might encounter and the toxicity levels, which may cause irreversible damage to your body or even death.
(Click on image to enlarge)