- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Dosages That Kill Infographic
As we go about our everyday lives and routines, we encounter different substances and chemicals. These chemicals such as caffeine, arsenic, aspirin, ibuprofen and nicotine may be safe at certain levels, but once you’ve reached the toxicity levels of those substances, you might die. You should know the toxicity levels, or “the killer dosage” of these substances to determine the amount or dosage that you should avoid when ingesting them.
Below is an infographic of some of the every substances that you might encounter and the toxicity levels, which may cause irreversible damage to your body or even death.
(Click on image to enlarge)