- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Dosages That Kill Infographic
As we go about our everyday lives and routines, we encounter different substances and chemicals. These chemicals such as caffeine, arsenic, aspirin, ibuprofen and nicotine may be safe at certain levels, but once you’ve reached the toxicity levels of those substances, you might die. You should know the toxicity levels, or “the killer dosage” of these substances to determine the amount or dosage that you should avoid when ingesting them.
Below is an infographic of some of the every substances that you might encounter and the toxicity levels, which may cause irreversible damage to your body or even death.
(Click on image to enlarge)