- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Dosages That Kill Infographic
As we go about our everyday lives and routines, we encounter different substances and chemicals. These chemicals such as caffeine, arsenic, aspirin, ibuprofen and nicotine may be safe at certain levels, but once you’ve reached the toxicity levels of those substances, you might die. You should know the toxicity levels, or “the killer dosage” of these substances to determine the amount or dosage that you should avoid when ingesting them.
Below is an infographic of some of the every substances that you might encounter and the toxicity levels, which may cause irreversible damage to your body or even death.
(Click on image to enlarge)