- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Hereditary Cancer Facts Infographic
One of the leading causes of deaths worldwide is cancer.
The cells in our body are made and destroyed every day and when there is an abnormality in the production of cells, lumps and tumors form. This is the mechanism of cancer but the details as to why such things occur have yet to be understood.
Currently, there is still no cure for cancer but there are treatments available such as radiation and chemotherapy, all of which will not ensure the cure of the disease. There is a very low survival rate for cancer and the prognosis depends on the early detection of tumors and growths.
One of the risk factors of cancers is genetics, it is hereditary therefore you should know your family history to determine the steps that you should take to prevent the fatal disease.
(Click on image to enlarge)