- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Hereditary Cancer Facts Infographic
One of the leading causes of deaths worldwide is cancer.
The cells in our body are made and destroyed every day and when there is an abnormality in the production of cells, lumps and tumors form. This is the mechanism of cancer but the details as to why such things occur have yet to be understood.
Currently, there is still no cure for cancer but there are treatments available such as radiation and chemotherapy, all of which will not ensure the cure of the disease. There is a very low survival rate for cancer and the prognosis depends on the early detection of tumors and growths.
One of the risk factors of cancers is genetics, it is hereditary therefore you should know your family history to determine the steps that you should take to prevent the fatal disease.
(Click on image to enlarge)