- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
Hereditary Cancer Facts Infographic
One of the leading causes of deaths worldwide is cancer.
The cells in our body are made and destroyed every day and when there is an abnormality in the production of cells, lumps and tumors form. This is the mechanism of cancer but the details as to why such things occur have yet to be understood.
Currently, there is still no cure for cancer but there are treatments available such as radiation and chemotherapy, all of which will not ensure the cure of the disease. There is a very low survival rate for cancer and the prognosis depends on the early detection of tumors and growths.
One of the risk factors of cancers is genetics, it is hereditary therefore you should know your family history to determine the steps that you should take to prevent the fatal disease.
(Click on image to enlarge)