- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
Hereditary Cancer Facts Infographic
One of the leading causes of deaths worldwide is cancer.
The cells in our body are made and destroyed every day and when there is an abnormality in the production of cells, lumps and tumors form. This is the mechanism of cancer but the details as to why such things occur have yet to be understood.
Currently, there is still no cure for cancer but there are treatments available such as radiation and chemotherapy, all of which will not ensure the cure of the disease. There is a very low survival rate for cancer and the prognosis depends on the early detection of tumors and growths.
One of the risk factors of cancers is genetics, it is hereditary therefore you should know your family history to determine the steps that you should take to prevent the fatal disease.
(Click on image to enlarge)