- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
How To Fight With Vitamin K Deficiency Infographic
If you have stomach pains, hematomas, ecchymosis or petehiae, don’t wait, consult the doctor, as all these symptoms may be causes by vitamin K deficiency.
It is very important to recognize this kind of deficiency, as it may lead to some very serious health problems: massive uncontrolled bleeding, cartilage calcification. More over it can cause some birth defects in infants if future mother suffers from vitamin K deficiency. For example, an infant may be born with underdeveloped face, nose, fingers, bones.
So, look through the infographic and learn how to fight with such kind of deficiency and be healthy. Have you ever faced this problem? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge