- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Fight With Vitamin K Deficiency Infographic
If you have stomach pains, hematomas, ecchymosis or petehiae, don’t wait, consult the doctor, as all these symptoms may be causes by vitamin K deficiency.
It is very important to recognize this kind of deficiency, as it may lead to some very serious health problems: massive uncontrolled bleeding, cartilage calcification. More over it can cause some birth defects in infants if future mother suffers from vitamin K deficiency. For example, an infant may be born with underdeveloped face, nose, fingers, bones.
So, look through the infographic and learn how to fight with such kind of deficiency and be healthy. Have you ever faced this problem? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge