- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
How To Fight With Vitamin K Deficiency Infographic
If you have stomach pains, hematomas, ecchymosis or petehiae, don’t wait, consult the doctor, as all these symptoms may be causes by vitamin K deficiency.
It is very important to recognize this kind of deficiency, as it may lead to some very serious health problems: massive uncontrolled bleeding, cartilage calcification. More over it can cause some birth defects in infants if future mother suffers from vitamin K deficiency. For example, an infant may be born with underdeveloped face, nose, fingers, bones.
So, look through the infographic and learn how to fight with such kind of deficiency and be healthy. Have you ever faced this problem? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge