- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
How To Fight With Vitamin K Deficiency Infographic
If you have stomach pains, hematomas, ecchymosis or petehiae, don’t wait, consult the doctor, as all these symptoms may be causes by vitamin K deficiency.
It is very important to recognize this kind of deficiency, as it may lead to some very serious health problems: massive uncontrolled bleeding, cartilage calcification. More over it can cause some birth defects in infants if future mother suffers from vitamin K deficiency. For example, an infant may be born with underdeveloped face, nose, fingers, bones.
So, look through the infographic and learn how to fight with such kind of deficiency and be healthy. Have you ever faced this problem? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge